Theatres in Oxford
Going to the theatre is a popular activity in Oxford, especially the outdoor performances of Shakespeare plays in the summer.
If you intend to see a show whilst in town, you should check the listings at the individual theatres and buy your tickets in advance, or why not let us assist you with your booking.
- The New Theatre, George Street, Tel: 01865 320760
- Oxford Play House, Beaumont Street, Tel: 01865 305305
- Pegasus, Magdalen Road, Tel: 01865 812150
- Sheldonian Theatre, Broad Street, Tel: 01865 277299
- Old Fire Station, George Street, Tel: 01865 297170
- Burton Taylor Theatre, Gloucester Street, Tel: 01865 305305