Terms & Conditions
Unless negligence by the Company is proved, the company will not be held liable for injury to person, or damage to any property of any Customer or person staying/visiting the hotel and or its general facilities and area.
The cancellation policy for one room is by noon on the date of arrival. Different cancellation policies apply for any bookings of 2 rooms or more; please contact the Royal Oxford Hotel directly on 01865 248432.
For any cancellations made after the above date and for non arrivals, full cancellation fee will apply.
Should you cancel your reservation, you will be given a cancellation number and we will send you a cancellation letter: you will need it in case you have to prove that you have cancelled.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- The hotel shall not permit the use of its facilities for any purpose other than that stated in the original booking correspondence; unless written consent is obtained prior to the event.
- Although the hotel has endeavoured to insure all information in its advertising material is correct at the time of printing, it reserves all rights to alter, substitute or withdraw any service, facility or amenity at any time, without notice if necessary.
- The Royal Oxford Hotel is not responsible for any damage to Customers' or visitors' cars parked in Oxford's car parks.
- This agreement is subject to English Law.
- The Customer accepts that the Royal Oxford Hotel and its agents can have unrestricted right of access at all times to any and all rooms and agrees to comply with the following:
- The Customer accepts full responsibility for all of the Customer's visitors in or about the hotel and its general facilities and area. No visits are permitted between 12am and 7am. Any damage to the room and the hotel's fixtures, fittings and furnishings will be the responsibility of the Customer and will be charged accordingly.
- We are a NON SMOKING hotel and an additional £100.00 will be added to the bill if the Customer is found to be smoking. In line with the new non-smoking regulations (July 2007), we have the right to ask any Customer who is found smoking on the hotel's premises to leave the hotel.
- Room keys must be left at reception upon departure; if they are lost the Customer will be charged £25.00.
- The Customer agrees not to use or store articles or liquids that are dangerous, noxious, inflammable, explosive or which may give a risk to health or fire risk without written consent of the Royal Oxford Hotel and agrees to observe all normal and reasonable precautions for security of the room and also for the hotel in general.
- For hen and stag parties, a deposit of £200.00 will be requested and returned on departure if no damage to property or disturbance to other hotel's guests has occurred.
- Long stay single reservations: should you need to shorten your stay, you will be required to give 24 hours. If the booking consists of more than one room, please contact the Royal Oxford Hotel directly on 01865 248432. Failure to do so will lead to a full charge.
- The Customer hereby warrants and represents that they will not keep in the rooms any of the following:
- Any live animals of any description
- Firearms, illegal drugs and any other illegal goods
- Anything unlawfully in their possession
- Anything specified as being prohibited in any written notice or list which may be issued from time to time by management of the Royal Oxford Hotel
- The Customer hereby warrants and represents that they will not use the bedroom for any purpose which is illegal
- Customers are respectfully reminded that accounts are due for payment immediately upon presentation. Personal cheques are welcome up to the guarantee value of a valid banker's card. For cheques in excess of a banker's card gurantee value, three days notice is required. Personal or company credit facilities are available only where prior arrangements have been made with the Royal Oxford Hotel. Application forms for credit accounts are available at reception. Payment of deposits is required for all unconfirmed reservations.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- The Customer, by confirming a booking with the Royal Oxford Hotel accepts these terms and conditions in full, without exception and/or variation, unless any such variation is agreed between the Customer and the Company and duly signed by the Customer and an authorised signatory of the Royal Oxford Hotel.